mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in framesvg.cpp:804
> I don't understand this and the FrameData part of this change.
>
> q->imagePath() will still always be correct as before, you still set that in
> setImagePath() regardless of whether we are blocking updates or not.

i need this because one check, in updateFrameData() can have the following
situation:

imagepath was updated during repaintBlocked, so q->imagePAth() becomes
different from frameData->imagePath

from line 670 we temporarly assign the new values to framedata, so we can
compare the two keys (we don't know which among enabledBorders, frameSize and
imagePath changed, if any)

so i need to generate a cacheid with imagePath eventually in some cases
different from q->imagePath()

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: mart, #plasma
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, #frameworks, progwolff, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol