cullmann added a comment.

  Sorry for late response, thanks for ping!

  First about the interface you added: I think that it is ok the way, beside
for the enum values I would go for CamelCase like all other things and
something like VisibleLine or RealLine, that is more KF/Qt style I would say.
  If others don't oppose, I would be in favor to merge that then.

  For the folding interface: I actually didn't do any work on that since long
(nor did Dominik I guess).
  Therefore, if you want to have it exposed, feel free too enhance it (might
just be non-virtual function addon to view, too, later).
  But I think that should go in a second differential item after this stuff is
merged.

  Actually looking forward to use a new diff tool for testing :P

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: jsalatas, #frameworks, tfry, mwolff, #ktexteditor
Cc: cullmann, dhaumann, anthonyfieroni, mwolff, kwrite-devel