sebas added a comment.

  Possibly, in this case, I disagree. The pid is initially unknown set to in
the client, and can change afterwards. In reality, the pid of the window
doesn't change, but it can still be set after being initially 0. In fact, it
has to be.

  In the end, I don't care much, but having it connected to dataChanged makes
this whole thing way more consistent, and it makes sense semantically. IMO, not
putting it behind dataChanged is semantic wanking making the interface harder
to understand, not easier, and not better.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

To: sebas, #plasma, hein, davidedmundson
Cc: bshah, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, #frameworks, ZrenBot, spstarr,
progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, eliasp, sebas,
apol, hein, lukas