dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> chinmoyr wrote in copyjob.cpp:1674
> Ideally it should be set when m_privilegeExecutionEnabled is true. But it
> will add more lines. Even though its just 2-3 lines, it doesn't look good.
> Besides the flag is ineffective if the parent job doesn't have this flag set.
> Shall I remove it?

To me it looks worse to unconditionally pass a security-critical flag when it
shouldn't be set, it reads like a security hole (even if, as you say, upon
further research it turns out that the flag has no effect).

Maybe make it a helper method flagsForSubJob() to avoid any duplication.

BTW isn't the flag missing for the KIO::symlink case above?

> copyjob.cpp:294
> +                break;
> +            default:
> +                break;

Remove default statement, which would leave the variable uninitialized. This
way the compiler will warn if a new value is added to the CopyMode enum.

To: chinmoyr, dfaure, #frameworks
Cc: #frameworks