chinmoyr added a comment.

  > what happens if the user cancels the root-password prompt? He will then get
another msg box with "cannot create directory?" even though he/she purposefully
canceled the operation? When that happens the slave should use
error(KIO::ERR_USER_CANCELED) instead (which means no error box), but of course
only in that case...

  With current version of my code this is not possible. The method
`isPrivilegeOperationAllowed` returns false when user hits cancel or when
PrivilegeExecution flag isn't set. To distinguish between them some kind of
data needs to be sent to slave. Here `addMetaData` doesn't work. So another
signal is needed. Or maybe `readData` can help here.

To: chinmoyr, dfaure, #frameworks
Cc: #frameworks