dfaure added a comment.

  For information, qCInfo() is enabled by default if you use the ECM macro for
declaring the logging category, or if you pass QtInfoMsg to the Qt macro. But
then again, it seems fine with me to use qInfo() in a test program, no need for
categorized output for this.

  BTW it is *not* curious that isn't qInfo isn't "disabled by *.info=false in
qtlogging.ini", it's rather expected since qInfo() is one layer below
categorized logging, just like qDebug and qWarning. qtlogging.ini (and the
QT_LOGGING_RULES env vars) are about qC*.

INLINE COMMENTS

> testkcd.cpp:64
> +    if (!qEnvironmentVariableIsSet("QT_LOGGING_RULES")) {
> +        qputenv("QT_LOGGING_RULES",
> QByteArrayLiteral("org.kde.libkcompactdisc=true"));
> +    }

There's proper API for setting applications defaults, without the need for env
vars.

REPOSITORY
  R342 KIO AudioCD

To: rjvbb, #frameworks, davidedmundson, ltoscano