dhaumann added a comment.

  Ok, I guess with your reasoning given this patch indeed makes sense.

  To me, this patch along with the unit test already looks very good. I only
have minor comments, then this is good to go.

  @vkrause Any comments from your side?

INLINE COMMENTS

> syntaxrepository_test.cpp:18
>
> +#include "test-config.h"
> +

Is this include required?

> syntaxrepository_test.cpp:190
> +        repo.addCustomSearchPath(testInputPath);
> +        QVERIFY(!repo.customSearchPaths().empty());
> +        QCOMPARE(repo.customSearchPaths()[0], testInputPath);

Suggestion:
QCOMPARE(!repo.customSearchPaths().size(), 1);

> repository.h:157
> +    /**
> +     * Add a custom search path to the repo.
> +     * This path will be searched in addition to the usual locations for

Please no abbreviations: repository

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

To: zrax, #kate, #framework_syntax_hightlighting, dhaumann