kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7580#145144, @kossebau wrote:

  > With the latest update then this patch would represent the blue-print for
KParts plugins as I see it when it comes to supporting both state restoring and
support for streams, at least for what is possible currently with the existing
KParts API.

  > Any patterns which you see running against the ideas of the API? Or can
this patch be applied as is, and be pointed to as template?

  @dfaure Ping?

  Sorry to be a bit pushy, but begin of upcoming week I plan to release 0.1.0
of the ktexteditor preview plugin, and I would like to have the svgpart code in
master usable as reference for hopefully further kpart adaptions or even new
implementations inspired by the preview plugin  (and as reference for a new
kpart plugin kapptemplate I want to create).

REPOSITORY
  R383 SVGPart

To: kossebau, #frameworks, dfaure