kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3977#155973, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > From what I can see, after this change any job registered with
  >
  >   KIO::getJobTracker()->registerJob(job);
  >

  > no longer needs to be manually unregistered with
  >
  >   KIO::getJobTracker()->unregisterJob(job);

  Looking at the history, `KJobTrackerInterface::registerJob(KJob *job)`has
connected the job's `finished(KJob*)` signal to the tracker's
`unregisterJob(KJob*)` since ages, 2008 and possibly longer (cmp.
https://phabricator.kde.org/R446:7308fa7e6b756f5c6fe1b8adbcc6095e3bb5b995)

  And this commit here now uncovered that somehow for Ark as well.

  > This is a minor thing, but should probably be documented somewhere.

  Agreed, by just looking at the API (dox) one would assume one had to possibly
also unregister manually. You proposed it -> you do it? :)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: kossebau, #frameworks, kfunk
Cc: elvisangelaccio, kfunk