emateli updated this revision to Diff 21453.
emateli added a comment.

  Well, the diff of this patch took a sizeable reduction.

  I took a second look at this and here is what happened in the end and what
caused the inconsistency with Dolphin.

  The issue was that the `QDialogButtonBox` argument, which contains the
buttons needs to have a not null parent argument. If it does, then everything
works as expected, if it doesn't (which Dolphin does not suppliy) then the
focus is all messed up and will be given in order to the widgets created that
can be focused.

  From what I dug out the order seems to be:

  1. Label (if the `AllowLink` flag is present)
  2. The string list
  3. Checkbox
  4. Left most action button

  Moving the call of `setParent` before any of the above mentioned widgets is
created seems to fix this (I built this system-wide so all the KDE apps running
can use it and no issues so far, although it's only been a couple of hours)

  If this turns out to be okay, I'll edit the summary and title later, since it
is re-purposed in a way by not involving widget focus change.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7828?vs=20497&id=21453

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kmessagebox.cpp