apol created this revision.
apol added reviewers: Plasma, mart.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  At the moment whenever something changed we were emitting colorGroupChanged
  and then every color would recompute. This would end up being emitted
  over 10 times at plasma startup so far.
  This patch makes sure that the property will only be emitted if the color
  group actually changes.

TEST PLAN
  Ran plasma, didn't notice issues.
  I don't see all of the changes on the property anymore

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/colorscope.cpp
  src/declarativeimports/core/colorscope.h

To: apol, #plasma, mart
Cc: plasma-devel, #frameworks, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart