kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  (Sorry, forgot about this one, subscribed too to many diffs in the
phabricator view)

  Looks good to me in general. Added some comments you might want to consider,
but are free to ignore :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> kjobtrackerinterface.h:54
>       * Register a new job in this tracker.
> +     * The default implementation connects all the KJob signals
> +     * to the protected slots of this class.

IMHO this should have an explicit listing of the signals which are connected,
so the API consumer exactly knows what to rely on. A few of the "all the KJob
signals" are not wired up.

> kjobtrackerinterface.h:73
>       * Unregister a job from this tracker.
> +     * You need to manually call this method only if you re-implemented
> +     * registerJob() without connecting KJob::finished to this slot.

I would propose to make this a "@note ", given this is no description of the
normal behaviour, but some additional info. It might also catch more attention.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

BRANCH
  master