kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9012#172387, @leinir wrote:

  > Quicker is better here, i think... Perhaps it is worth adding the
documentation we discussed as well in this review? Thinking about making it
easier to track the history and whatnot of what happened and why...

  Myself I have no time left to invest into this. And would be happy to see at
least the regression finally fixed, before slipping in yet another release in
some days. Remember, this breaks core functionality of knewstuff across
multiple applications (everywhere at least where files are uncompressed after
the download). Rendering KNewStuff completely useless in those apps, and also
making the apps themselves look bad and broken.

  I would propose to have those improve the API documentation who introduced
the regression. As they know best why they missed the bit about things being
explicitly-shared by design.

  Actually I am already a bit annoyed that I have to push for fixing a
regression I did not introduce myself.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

To: kossebau, whiting, leinir, apol