dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kurlnavigator.cpp:1009
> +    // Always expand starting ~/ to $HOME. We want all inputs starting with
> it to point home directory.
> +    // The reason this expansion is performed here, is that kshorturifilter
> will not return the desired result
> +    // if said directory does not exist.

This is written like kshorturifilter is buggy...
I looked into it to see if there was a good reason why kshorturifilter returns
Error in case of a non-existing local path, but in fact.... it doesn't really
have to.
If the user types a non-existing path in a URL bar then opening that path will
error anyway, there's no need to catch that at the kurifilter level.

I'm working on a fix for kshorturifilter.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: emateli, #frameworks, dfaure
Cc: #frameworks