davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The current code captures a char* from a wayland event in a lambda.
  By creating the QString first when we capture that by value we'll
  implicitly shallow copy it.

  The other issue was
  someHash.erase(it);
  *it->foo();

  Even though where the iterator points to is still valid, the iterator
  itself is an object that gets modified in erase which ASAN didn't like.

TEST PLAN
  Ran test.
  Those particular errors went away
  Tests passed

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/server/xdgforeign_v2_interface.cpp

To: davidedmundson
Cc: plasma-devel, #frameworks, leezu, ZrenBot, alexeymin, progwolff,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, eliasp, sebas, apol, mart, hein