Well, I don't want to remove it but it's a must. First it's not right
logically and second is that Qt prefers it over LANG, and use any locale
varient since it has no country name. (QLocale("ar") returns "Arabic
(Egypt)" (which is defind in unicode), instead of my "Arabic (Bahrain)"
locale.
And it's the only thing that is not getting translated which is obviously a
bug.

Regards