ngraham added a comment.

  Keeping Pictures but removing Music would seem to be a compromise, no? But
since this has proved controversial, it's obviously not going in anytime soon,
so no need to worry about that.

  Since the places model is now in KIO, once a user adds a location in Dolphin,
it automatically shows up in all apps now, right? Or am I wrong and there is a
way to make things appear only in Dolphin and the file open/save dialogs, but
not other apps' own uses of `KFilePlaces`? If so, that would seem to be an
obvious intermediate solution and I'll focus on that.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: ngraham, #frameworks, #dolphin
Cc: markg, spoorun, rkflx, michaelh, ngraham