dfaure added a comment.

  OK, this shows that we need to fix a bigger issue before silencing the
warnings on VFAT.

  But I just noticed something. The instructions you posted to
kde-frameworks-devel for reproducing the bug are somewhat broken.

    sudo mount -t vfat -o uid=0000,fmask=0007,dmask=0000,rw,noexec,loop fat.fs
/mnt/vfat

  leads to files that don't have "owner" permission, so one can't read the
files he creates.

    $ echo a > /mnt/vfat/myfile
    zsh: permission denied: myfile
    $ cd /mnt/vfat ; touch foo ; ls -l
    -rwxrwx--- 1 root root     0  7 févr. 23:05 foo
    $ cat foo
    cat: foo: Permission denied

  Something like fmask=0000 or fmask=0111 (if no file should be executable)
seems much more sensible, so that I can edit my own files.
  The bug is still there though, I'll look into it.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: dfaure, chinmoyr, markg, jtamate
Cc: #frameworks, michaelh, ngraham