kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in metadata.desktop:88
> I'm not sure, if a 3rd party makes a plasmoid they would call it otherwise.
> Are we assuming these templates are only for KDE?

Ideally the kapptemplate system would have support for an organization domain
parameter which then could be used here (on my notes for some kapptemplatev2).

For now this brush-over is proposed with KDE community contributors in mind, to
help them getting applets properly prepared e.g. with integration into KDE
translations right from the begin.

Any 3rd-party which wants to keep their plasmoid 3rd-party would need to adapt
the org namespace as desired, which I would expect them to do anyway if they
are proud of their org.

> apol wrote in %{APPNAMELC}plugin.cpp:33
> Isn't his a rather clunky dependency there? I like templates as easy and
> plain as possible...

Yes, not completly sure about this one.
But having seen people not getting translation setup correctly, it felt better
to add the include and ki18n linking from the start, as removing those lines is
easier then adding them correctly.
So I would make an exception here for ki18n. But maintainers call, just
proposing.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: kossebau, mart