dhaumann added a comment.

  As quick comment: I like the idea of programmatically suggesting better usage
of rules. I did not yet fine the time to look into this, so I do not know how
much output this currently generates.

  In any case, for the highlighting files we ship with the syntax highlighting
framework, I would like to have zero error/warning output generated by the
highlighting indexer (just like we have zero compiler warnings). So if this
generates a lot of suggestions, would you also agree to fix the output? This
could possibly touch many many files and be a lot of work :-)

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting

To: jpoelen, dhaumann
Cc: #framework_syntax_highlighting, dhaumann, #frameworks, michaelh,