elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In D9973#223039 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9973#223039>, @michaelh wrote:

  > In D9973#223017 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9973#223017>,
@elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > > Thanks! :)
  >

  > Yeah, same to you: Thanks! I'm learning a lot.
  >  Wrt tooltips offscreen display: As I cannot use baloo-widgets here, I'm
trying to mock a KFileMetadataWidget. That is extremely tedious and may even
not work out. I was told that an integration test would be needed in separate
repo. Maybe that is a more solid solution. But I have no idea what to do or
where to start.  Could you please give me some hints? And, is it worth it?
  >  Also with e.g. D10803 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10803> sooner or later
tooltips will get in trouble. To make tooltips resilient to info overloads we
need a good test and this one is much too simple. To use baloo-widget in a
unit/intergration test would be the most flexible solution, I think.

  Sounds like we can put this integration test in `baloo-widgets` then?

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

To: michaelh, elvisangelaccio, ngraham
Cc: #frameworks, dfaure, cfeck, michaelh