ngraham added a comment.

  In D11244#223654 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11244#223654>, @broulik wrote:

  > Did you actually properly test this, ie. without scaling? I can't see how
this would be working:
  >  1.) You're missing `import QtQuick.Window 2.2`
  >  2.) There's no such property `Window.devicePixelRatio`, it's
`Screen.devicePixelRatio` (which is also in the `Window` import, but that seems
also wrong in the `qqc2-desktop-style` you got this from)

  Yes, I did fully test with:

  - No scale factor
  - 1.2x scale factor
  - 2x scale factor
  - `PLASMA_USE_QT_SCALING=1` both on and off for each one

  Everything seemed to work fine. `Window.devicePixelRatio` is what
QQC2-desktop-style used, so I just copied it. If there's something else more
appropriate, I'm happy to use that instead, or fix the imports, or whatever.
Again, this patch //does// work--though maybe by accident?

  In D11244#223663 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11244#223663>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > Thanks for finding the bug report.
  >
  > +1 from me.
  >
  > You prompted me to look https://codereview.qt-project.org/222827; turns out
it was a ridiculously easy fix.

  > Has the advantage that it'll fix the QQC1 desktop theme labels; but I'm ok
with an interim fix.

  Wow, fantastic! I look forward to the day when we can remove all of this
code, then. :)

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: ngraham, #plasma, davidedmundson