davidedmundson marked an inline comment as done.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  If the config modules and runner executables will always be written by the
same dev and shipped together I don't think we gain much by trying to
generic-ify it.

  The config writing and reading and syncing will all custom so they may as
well do their own signalling. They can emit an anonymous DBus signal in the
relevant config plugin ::save() if needed and watching for that in the search
app. It'll be just 2 lines, and gives more granular control if needed.

  > As well as the need to develop multi-agent D-Bus krunner plugin support

  I had promised to do that. I'm just incredibly slow on my promises. I'll get
to it unless you beat me to it.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner

To: davidedmundson, broulik, kossebau