dmitrio reclaimed this revision.
dmitrio added a comment.

  Well, sorry, I did not expect you waiting for me. I had some new version of
this patch, but thought about working on unit tests for it and never finished
them. I'll upload now what I have to date, hope it will be useful.

  Concerning the `ERR_DISK_FULL` case which was mentioned earlier, it is easy
to add some handling for this case in the new version of patch . However, I
should note that at least file ioslave for Unix-like systems also tries to
remove partially copied file in case of full disk (see e.g. this
<https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kio/browse/master/src/ioslaves/file/file_unix.cpp$314>).
 Not sure how it would interfere with more high-level treatment in
`FileCopyJob` and whether we should keep or remove that code in case we decide
to handle this case in `FileCopyJob`.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: dmitrio, #frameworks, dfaure