astippich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mgallien wrote in taglibextractor.cpp:363
> Is it really needed to push directly a list ?
> You are ignoring the fact that the original developer intended add to be
> called once for each value. I would prefer to keep doing that until we can be
> absolutely sure that nothing breaks if we change that.

That was actually the point for this. In propertyinfo, it says that this
property is a stringlist, but it was actually never one, just a simple string.
For multiple values, there will be multiple entries in the property map with a
single string.  This is not considered within Elisa at least. We could also go
the other way and adjust the properties to match the behavior.
@michaelh agreed that stringlists are easier to handle

> mgallien wrote in taglibextractor.cpp:389
> Are you sure we need this cast ? I do not think we will ever need to have
> negative track numbers added. The original type is unsigned int and should
> exactly convey the fact that we do not expect negative numbers.

I changed it so it matches its associated value type, I could also change the
type in propertyinfo to uint

> mgallien wrote in taglibextractor.cpp:393
> idem

This one is a litte bit more tricky, as the year property could theoretically
also be negative (B.C.). Not really relevant for music, but maybe for written
documents, and still only very rarily :)

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData

To: astippich, #frameworks, #baloo, mgallien, michaelh
Cc: michaelh, #frameworks, ashaposhnikov, astippich, spoorun, nicolasfella,