jtamate updated this revision to Diff 31733.
jtamate edited the summary of this revision.
jtamate edited the test plan for this revision.
jtamate added a reviewer: Frameworks.
jtamate added a comment.

  Cached the position in static variables of KateViewAccessible.
  The cache is invalidated when the signal Document::textChanged is received.
  Unfortunately, KateViewAccessible must inherit also QObject or connect will
not work, because KateViewAccessible didn't inherit QObject.
  **Is this change Binary compatible?**

  At first I thought the changes will come in setText, but in my tests it has
never been called.

  To check the correctness of the result, I've run the fast and slow paths in
kate, with several windows over the same document, changing it in sereveral
ways, and the results always match.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE