ngraham added a comment.

  If we're proposing new icons, what I'd like to see is a "base" configure
iconography that you can add other things to. For example, if we use a base
"two sliders" icon for "configure", then...

  - "Configure shortcuts" would have one of the sliders replaced with a
keyboard or an individual key
  - "Configure toolbars" would have one of the sliders replaced with a little
toolbar
  - "Configure notifications" would have one of the sliders replaced with a
little balloon with an exclamation mark in it, and so on.

  That said, all of that is rather out of scope for this patch right here. Yea
or nay on this patch?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma, #breeze