davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As per the amazingly detailed bug report, the spec says URLs should be
  percent encoded. The main knock-on effect is we get a different hash
  value for our preview file and we duplicate thumbnails if a user uses a
  GNOME app.

  BUG: 393015

TEST PLAN
  Logged out and back in
  Copied jpeg to a file with spaces
  opened dolphin
  Found relevant cache file in ~/.cache/thumbnails/normal based on timestamp
  exiftool showed the correct URI.

  Thumb URI                       : file:///tmp/with%20spaces.jpg

  I assume the hash is now "correct" but I don't have a way to check

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master