ngraham added a comment.

  FWIW I wrestled with the issue prior to submitting the patch, but couldn't
come up with anything better. The issue here that we really do need a minimum
width of //at least// 110px or else there's simply never enough room for titles
with small icons, but there's a lack of granularity in the provided icon sizes
for large values: `KIconLoader::SizeEnormous` is 128px--which is just a bit too
big--but the next-smallest size is `KIconLoader::SizeHuge`--which is only 64px
and not big enough.

  I'm not sure it would be worth it to try to programmatically calculate
something in between (e.g. `ceil(KIconLoader::SizeEnormous * 0.85)` because
that would just be using a //different// magic value.

  FWIW, the existing code had a magic value for the width too: height * 1.5.
Maybe we can live with the different 120px magic value here?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: ngraham, #frameworks, #vdg, rkflx
Cc: alexeymin, michaelh, ngraham, bruns