aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> part.h:69
> + * This KPart will be exported as a plugin. It requires a desktop file that
> + * needs to be installed to be installed to ${KDE_INSTALL_KSERVICES5DIR} with
> + * its exposed interfaces (e.g.
> X-KDE-ServiceTypes=KParts/ReadOnlyPart,KParts/ReadWritePart)

"to be installed to be installed " <-- dupe

> part.h:72
> + * and its plugin with the logic that we recommend installing to
> + * ${KDE_INSTALL_PLUGINDIR}/kf5/parts
> + *

I don't really see why we need a special path for parts.

I understand you're doing it to be able to just get everything from that folder
and then put it on the apk

Now without knowing anything about cmake, wouldn't it make more sense put on
the apk every single thing i'm installing?

I mean if i do

  add_library(okularpart SHARED ${okularpart_SRCS})
  install(TARGETS okularpart DESTINATION ${KDE_INSTALL_PLUGINDIR})

it's surely because i'm interesting in having okularpart in my apk, otherwise
why would i spend precious time compiling and installing it?

REPOSITORY
  R306 KParts

To: apol, #frameworks, vkrause, aacid
Cc: michaelh, bruns