On lundi 6 août 2018 01:18:44 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 12:31 PM David Faure <fa...@kde.org> wrote:
> > Any idea about this test that fails sometimes? Timing issue? The wait()
> > should be longer in case of slow network?
> >
> > https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks/job/Frameworks%20purpose%20kf5-qt5%2
> > 0SUSEQt5.10/92/testReport/junit/(root)/TestSuite/alternativesmodeltest/
> Hi,
> Yes, I looked into fixing it, it seemed like it was but then it wasn't
> (yay randomness!).
>
> My guess is that it's because kf5.kio.core.copyjob prints the whole
> URL which in this case it's a data one (which I tried to fix in
> 64492796aa7ca4b63dbae419f47e14da15fbcc51). I failed because it still
> prints I added "+
> QLoggingCategory::setFilterRules(QStringLiteral("kf5.kio.core.copyjob=false"
> ));" I'm not sure why this has the effect I hoped it would. Any ideas?

If $QT_LOGGING_RULES is set to something like '*.debug=true" then this
overrides anything you do programmatically with setFilterRules.

I'm not sure if that's what the CI does, though?

I guess one possible fix would be a shortenUrl() helper in KIO's copyjob.cpp
to never print out such a long URL in full (sounds like this would be useful
for developers too, not just for CI...).

--
David Faure, fa...@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5