ngraham added a comment.

  In D14640#304429 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14640#304429>, @abetts wrote:

  > In D14640#304428 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14640#304428>, @ngraham
wrote:

  > > In D14640#304405 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14640#304405>, @abetts
wrote:

end the process of creating the folder. If you chose an invalid name,
presumably you still want to create the folder.

  > > > I am mostly trying to think of unintended actions upon unintended
actions. Thinking maybe that a less knowledgeable user just took the wrong path
in trying to complete an action.

  > > Now that I think about it, you're right. I'll submit a patch for that
once my current crop of patches are accepted and landed. Wanna accept this one?

  > Yes, no problem! Thanks for taking my suggestion.

  See D14663: Give the "invalid directory name" dialog a cancel button
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D14663>

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

To: ngraham, #frameworks, #vdg, abetts