ndavis added a comment.

  In D15934#336409 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15934#336409>, @broulik wrote:

  > > It is actual part of the Breeze Plasma theme though:
  >
  > Interesting. I have never seen it used, though. Then the Bluetooth applet
(and likely Network manager applet) need to be fixed to use that one instead.
Not sure I would like the padlock when my headphones are connected.

  To be honest, I don't think that's really necessary. If other DEs don't use
that icon and we don't //need// that icon, why not just remove it or ignore it?
Grey/50% opacity for disabled, normal for enabled and the dots on either side
for active connection should be enough.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg