ndavis added a comment.

<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6350185>
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6350193>

  > +1, those are excellent. I agree that the rectangle should be vertically
centered on the same line as the other emblems. You can probably do this by
giving the the link emblem's file the same dimensions as other emblems, but
positioning the actual emblem itself vertically centered inside it. Also +1 to
seeing if making the center link solid would look better for the larger sizes
too.

  That is actually how it currently is, Dolphin or whatever is responsible for
displaying the emblems just posisions the symlink emblem in a different way
from the other emblems.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg