ndavis added a comment.

  In D16588#352554 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16588#352554>, @ngraham wrote:

  > These are pretty darn good. They no longer have package-related
iconography, but maybe that's okay and they never needed it in the first place.
I can see how it would actually get in the way given how these icons are
actually used.

  > These icons are also used by Apper, which is a distro-agnostic KDE app you
can try out to see how they look there.

  > I'm inclined to give 'em a thumbs up, but let's see what other #VDG
<https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> folks think as well!

  Apper might be easier to test than Synaptic if it doesn't need to be run as
root, so I'll check it out. I can't get Synaptic to change themes on the KDE
Neon live image.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg