dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kpluginfactory.h:347
>       * Use this method to create an object. It will try to create an object
> which inherits
> -     * \p T. If it has multiple choices, you will get a fatal error
> (kFatal()), so be careful
> +     * \p T. If it has multiple choices, you will get a @c nullptr, so be
> careful
>       * to request a unique interface or use keywords.

I don't see that the code returns nullptr in this case, no.

Seems to me that it gets into kpluginfactory.cpp:143 which issues a qWarning
[git log says I ported from kFatal to qWarning, not sure why, I guess I was
doing like in Qt, bad API usage = warning, use QT_FATAL_WARNINGS if you want to
abort on warnings]. The code then returns the last one of the candidates, but
order is undefined, so the docu should say that it's not defined which object
is returned.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

To: elvisangelaccio, dfaure, apol