ngraham added a comment.

  In D8912#357374 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D8912#357374>, @andreyorst wrote:

  > I've had so bad times of getting rid of Cuttlefish on my system because
there was no package with the similar name. I'll install it though.

  If you prefer to use a CLi package manager, the package name is generally
`plasma-sdk` or something like that.

  > What's a Discover anyways? Do I need it to make icons?

  Discover is KDE's software center/app store. Discover makes it really easy to
find, install, and remove apps, like Cuttlefish.

  >> But there is a real problem the small line-art representations don't
change their color properly in the dark version

  > I've thought that that's why we have separate breeze and breeze-dark icons.
I don't know how to make it dynamic in Inkscape. Is there's any guide for this?

  @ndavis can help with this, but yeah, we really need to add this information
to https://hig.kde.org/style/icon.html. Noah, since you know how to do that,
would you mind submitting a HIG patch to add it to the Icons page? Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: andreyorst, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: bruns, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, ndavis, michaelh