ndavis added a comment.

  In D16905#361148 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16905#361148>, @trickyricky26
wrote:

  > Ok I will change that, however the graphic on the Icons HIG Page
(https://hig.kde.org/_images/Breeze-icon-design-5.png) says a inner size of
28px which means 2px margins on each size.
  >  So that graphic should be updated, or if the 4px margins only apply to
action icons, that should be clearly stated in the text.
  >  I don't recall either of them being adressed in D16848: Revamp Icon Design
and Emblem pages <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16848>.

  Yes, our HIG still needs more work. My advice is that when you notice a broad
inconsistency between what the HIG says and what actually exists, look at icons
similar to what you're making and copy what you can from those. The exception
here is with the new icon colors because they will not have a noticable
difference in existing KDE apps where the color is changed by the colorscheme
anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: trickyricky26, #vdg, #breeze, ndavis