kossebau added a comment.

  In D17086#363855 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17086#363855>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Thanks for the icon! I'd recommend mimicking the style of the other package
icons that have a symbol:

  > In other words, add a zipper towards the right-side,, put the AppImage
symbol in the bottom-left corner, and make the small version just be a line-art
version of the AppImage logo.

  I considered that. But decided in the initial proposal against, with this
reasoning:
  AppImage files are different to distribution packages, they will not be
unpackaged or untarred in any way to be deployed into the system, at least to
what the user will experience. But will be used as is. Same like a ODT file is
actually a ZIP file, but the nature of being something tarred and composed from
lots of different "files" is not exposed to the user.
  So the semantics of a zipper would not really match that much, unless one
looks at it from a pure file creation POV.

  I rather think the zipper might misguide people into thinking AppImages are
the same category as debs, rpms & Co.

  With that in mind, what do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons