abetts added a comment.

<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6446567>

<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6446566>
  >  Should this style then also be applied to other "off" status icons like
touchpad and camera?

  > Also, I've experimented with a circle with one line through it, as that
represents muted better than an X which looks too much like an error:
  >  F6446578: audio-volume-muted-alt-22.svg.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6446578>

  These look really good. My only warning to the team is that we don't add too
many elements to the icon that will make it expand in area. We should strive to
keeping size constraints so that we don't introduce too many elements into the
icon that will make it be confusing visually.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: trickyricky26, #vdg, ndavis
Cc: abetts, ndavis, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, bruns