<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6461601>

  > F6461600: Root a screenshot.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6461600>
  >
  > In D17310#370842 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17310#370842>, @mludwig
wrote:

  > > The biggest issue that I have with the square root icon is that it
doesn't symbolize enough that it's the icon of an application. To me, it just
looks like the application of a file type. Some dynamic element is missing,
like a pencil, for example, to indicate that it's an application for editing
such files.

<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6461623>
  >  Do you think this looks more like an application? It could be added to all
of the proposed designs.

  The uppercase K is crisper at 100% size, so I think that's better than the
lowercase k. The lowercase a still looks the best because of the empty space
around it.

  The idea with the pen is interesting, but there needs to be something to fill
up that empty space.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  improve-kile-icon (branched from master)

To: trickyricky26, #vdg, ngraham, #kile
Cc: mludwig, ndavis, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, bruns