wbauer added a comment.

  In D17529#375882 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17529#375882>, @wbauer wrote:

  > I don't think that really is a problem here though, as it is defined in
libnm/nm-setting-proxy.h (in NM 1.6+) which is included by this file (via
NetworkManager.h that's included by setting.h).
  >  I.e. the enum will still be there when building against NM 1.6.0+
(otherwise the build would fail in the first place anyway, as it is used just a
few lines below).

  Sorry, I somehow read "API incompatible"...

  TBH, I'm not sure about ABI either. But as this is outside of any class, it
shouldn't be a problem? (as mentioned, it would be defined by another include
file anyway when building against  NM 1.6.0+)

REPOSITORY
  R282 NetworkManagerQt

To: wbauer, jgrulich
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns