ndavis added a comment.

  In D17623#378248 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#378248>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D17623#378023 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#378023>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > When the time comes, we can make symlinks with more appropriate names and
different sizes.

  > If we continue to use this patch to create icons with names that start with
`yast-`, I would prefer for those to be the symlinks. So for example your new
`yast-auth-client` icon should be named `auth-kerberos` and `yast-auth-client`
should be a symlink to it.

  We can turn the `yast-*` into symlinks and rename the real icons to proper
names when we need theme. You're asking me to guess what the right names for
the future would be before we need them. There's no existing pattern for
authentication related icons like there is for drives and network stuff.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg, cfeck, broulik, elvisangelaccio, ngraham
Cc: ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, bruns