fvogt added a comment.

  In D17623#380551 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#380551>, @ndavis wrote:

  > In D17623#380549 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#380549>, @fvogt wrote:
  >
  > > In D17623#380511 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17623#380511>, @ndavis
wrote:

  > > > @fvogt @hellcp For some reason YaST Control Center only works with 32px
icons from Breeze but it can work with seemingly any size icon from hicolor. If
either of you could help me figure out why that is, I would appreciate it.

  > > AFAICT YaST just uses `QIcon::fromTheme("foo").pixmap(32, 32)` which
should work just fine. Did you refresh the icon cache? What's the issue
exactly? Do you see the wrong icon, wrong size or no icon at all?

  > Actually, it works with 32px and 48px Breeze icons, but not 64px. If the
Breeze icon is 64px, yast-c-c shows the hicolor icon. If there is no hicolor
icon for a module (i.e., I delete all `yast-printer` icons from hicolor),
yast-c-c shows the `yast` icon, even if there is a Breeze icon at 64px. I'm
pretty sure it's not an icon cache issue because there are no issues with
changing icons to 48px versions, only 64px has issues.

  Turns out it's a trivial issue: breeze's index.theme doesn't contain the
parameters for `apps/64` so it's like that directory doesn't even exist.

  I don't know how to fix it though - apps/48 is already configured to also
contain 64px images so maybe apps/64 should just get moved into /48?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

To: ndavis, #vdg, cfeck, broulik, elvisangelaccio, ngraham
Cc: fvogt, hellcp, ngraham, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, bruns