loh.tar added a comment.

  @cullmann wrote:

  > Actually, if there is a astyle commandline that enforces the right style,
could you paste it here?

  Um (?) I had in mind it was on the Kate HP but couln'd find it now. But it's
there
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style#Artistic_Style_.28astyle.29_automatic_code_formatting

  As said I add "--align-pointer=name" but don't like to change this wiki, as
noob :-)
  Furthermore I noticed that it is still not full coding style conform due to
not fixed "one line conditional statements", so "--add-braces" may an option
but I didn't try it

  > I am in favor of some script that runs that over the repo and just applying
that regularly to enforce it stays sane, that is much more useful than to
review each ( placement in all commits ;=)

  In generally a good idea. But sometimes it's nice to break the coding style
to achieve some more lovely look

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor, dhaumann, cullmann
Cc: cullmann, sars, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, hase,
michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, dhaumann