loh.tar added a comment.

  His original post with some more text/hints/questions
  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kwrite-devel/2018-April/000345.html
  He got the advice from @brauch to post here.

  For me a little bit hard to follow, not only there but also here.
  I could apply this patch almost without trouble. Why some stuff was rejected
I have no idea. Just added manually and it seems to work.

  So far I understood ask he how to add in some cases the proper cursor
positions to the stack, and not only an "approximation". But the noted code
lines are not so easy to find for me.

  The main issue with this patch is (as he had explained (I think)) that it
does not work properly when you move/edit around inside some new created "brace
range". To fix this he ask for help.

  My feeling is that this patch may cause in the actual condition more hassle
than it solves due to the noted missing fixes.

  Currently I have not the mood to think more about this, but you smart guys
may have no problem to fix the issues :-)

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

To: sraizada, #ktexteditor, #kate, cullmann, dhaumann, brauch
Cc: loh.tar, brauch, ngraham, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor,
hase, michaelh, bruns, demsking, head7, cullmann, kfunk, sars, dhaumann