Hi,

The Privacy sprint is coming  we're happy to announce the preliminary
date as 22.-26. March 2019 in Leipzig, Germany and we're looking forward to
seeing you there. So please give us feedback, if you want to come. You can
also get reimbursement via https://reimbursements.kde.org

We're working hard on making this sprint amazing and look forward to all
the constructive fun we're going to have.

Best, the privacy goal sprint team
Florian, Louise and Sandro