rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 49864.
rjvbb added a comment.

  I realised the 1st version introduced a regression. This update restores
automatic sizing when the dialog is resized.
  The fix currently has the effect of undoing any column sizing the user may
have done before resizing the entire dialog, but that doesn't seem entirely
unjustified. It won't be hard to preserve the interactive resize mode for
sections that have a custom size but AFAIAC we can put off implementing that
until there's a clear demand for it.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18380?vs=49863&id=49864

AFFECTED FILES
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperatordetailview.cpp
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperatordetailview_p.h

To: rjvbb, ngraham
Cc: kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, ngraham, bruns