ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  In D18379#396445 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18379#396445>, @ndavis wrote:

  > In D18379#396432 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18379#396432>, @ngraham
wrote:

  > > Very nice! Just what I had in mind. Do we really need a 32px version
though?

  > A number of icons start with `tools-`, which means that this icon is the
last fallback option. It could end up being seen in non-KDE apps, so I want to
make sure I've covered my bases with the sizes.

  Ah OK, that makes a lot of sense. +1

  >> I thought we were trying to move towards all ≥ 32px icons being colorful,
and not using the 32px size for action icons?

  > I was not aware of us deciding not to use 32px for action icons. I'm not
necessarily opposed to that idea, but it raises a number of questions about
what to do with our own apps. For instance, should Okular start using color
icons for its sidebar buttons when the icon size is set to Normal or Large and
continue using monochrome icons for Small?

  Maybe it was just an informal conversation that I took too seriously. :) We
can figure out later whether or not that's something we want to formally change
(+1 on Okular using colorful icons for the large sizes though).

  Ship it!

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH