rooty added a comment.

  In D19020#412387 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19020#412387>, @ngraham wrote:

  > +1 on that "List Users" icon! Very nice.
  >
  > For the "Type User" icon, I wonder how much we really need that background
circle. Especially if we wind up improving the suspend icon to have a moon and
stars or some other kind of sleepytime iconography, then it would be nice to
have icons without circles on both sides, so it's kinda symmetrical.

  Oh you don't want the suspend icon to have a circle? Oh well that changes
things :D
  The I beam thing without the circle is kinda weird to me, but it actually
looks fine with the circle around it.
  What about putting a circle around the crescent/stars that are going to make
up the new suspend icon?
  F6615531: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6615531>

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)